We will be closing December 14 for the season!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10:00am to 4:00pm
- 20% off all antique inventory inside our display cases!
- FREEZE THE FLAVOR OF FALL...3 gallons of cider for $15.00 - a $5 SAVINGS. Just pour a cup of cider from the gallon and replace the cap tightly. This gives enough room for expansion. Put gallon in your freezer to enjoy all winter!
- Buy any combination of 3 pantry items and get the 4th FREE - equal or lowest priced item is FREE!
- Buy 2 bags of apples (5#) and get the 3rd FREE! Limited quantities of Honey Crisp, Ida Red, Cortland, McIntosh and Empire!
- $1 off Wisconsin Cheese
- FREEZE THE TASTE OF FALL...buy 1 dozen donuts, get a 1/2 dozen FREE! Donuts may be frozen and enjoyed for family gatherings this holiday season!
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR..$3.00 off every bottle of wine when buying 3 or more
- Holiday Savings of every kind....thank you for visiting our farm this year.
Apple Barn Orchard and Winery features an open orchard and a farm where you can pick your own strawberries, apples, and pumpkins when they are in season. To clarify, during our strawberry picking season, we offer pick your own or pre-picked strawberries based on picking conditions. The strawberry season is a 3-week season about mid June to early July. There may be days when you might want to come and pick strawberries and we have been "picked out". As with any harvest season it is always BEST to call ahead to confirm picking conditions!
During apple season we ONLY offer pick your own apples on the weekends. You will want to check the Harvest schedule to check what is in season for picking apples during the fall! We usually start the pick your own apple season at the end of September which is our Annual Apple Fest Weekend! Due to customers taking advantage of picking, wasting of apples, filling strollers or purses, children or parents throwing apples at each other and many other numerous situations we have chosen to ONLY allow picking apples on the weekends This also means that we do not allow any walking through the orchard except for when you are going to purchase a bag to pick your own apples. We are sorry we have come to this decision. We kindly ask that you respect what we do to harvest our crop on our farm.
They grow and sell 12 popular varieties of apples such as Honey Crisp and Cortland. The Apple Barn also makes all of their own apple cider and fresh cider donuts.
The farm is situated on land that has been in the Jacobson family
The operation is owned by Steve and Judy Jacobson. The orchard
consists of approximately 40 acres being planted since 1976.
The strawberry season begins in mid-June until mid-July.
The winery is a new addition that specializes in a variety of
fruit wines. All of the wines are made in small batches to ensure
richness and quality. The winery offers delicious fruit wines
such as apple, blackberry, and mulberry. Colorful variations include
pear, cranberry, blueberry and rhubarb. Red varieties, so perfect for the
holidays and gift giving include cherry and strawberry.
Each flavor is created with the savory taste of homegrown fruits.
The winery also offers wine tasting at scheduled times. Select
a bottle for yourself, or share one with friends and family.
Visit the Apple Barn Orchard and Winery to experience their masterful fresh fruit winemaking. The Jacobson homestead is located near the Delavan, Lauderdale and Geneva Lakes area. W6384 Sugar Creek Road, Elkhorn, WI 53121 262-728-3266 www.applebarnorchardandwinery.com Tours welcomed. A popular place for school tours.
Fall Orchard Rides through orchard starting end of September until Halloween weekend! Rides on weekends only. Weekday rides are for pre-scheduled school tours only.
We Squeeze to Please!
Cider is now available!
We make some great tasting apple cider and recommend that you purchase our 3 gallon special and freeze it for the winter. So easy...just take a cup of cider from the gallon, replace the cap and put it in the freezer.
Click here for store hours